Spread the cost of purchasing your new piano with Chamberlain Pianos and Novuna
We've partnered with Novuna Consumer Finance to offer a range of convenient finance packages to help you spread the cost of your piano purchase.
Loans from £350 up to £25,000 are available, with interest free credit and interest bearing options available over periods of between 6 and 60 months, depending on the instrument and the size of your deposit.
You can include accessories such as a piano stool and whatever else you need, whether a cover, A-frame or polishing kit, simply add your items to your shopping basket and click PayByFinance to begin your application.
Frequently asked questions
1. Am I eligible?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over the age of 18.
- You must work at least 16 hours per week or be retired with an income.
- You must be a resident of the United Kingdom and have lived here for at least the last 12 months.
If you are a homemaker, this is not a problem, as you can enter the employment details of your spouse or partner as proof of income.
2. How long does it take to apply for finance?
The application process is very simple and a decision will be made within 60 seconds. Sometimes the application will be 'Referred', and this does not automatically mean your application will be or has been declined, simply that the underwriter will need to review your application in more detail. They may also request additional information from you, so do check your emails regularly.
3. Does applying for finance involve a credit check?
Put simply, yes. In order to assess your application Novuna will use information provided by credit referencing agencies, along with their own credit scoring criteria to evaluate the risk. Credit scoring means that their decisions are consistent and ensures that all applications are treated fairly.
4. My application has been approved, what happens next?
Once your finance application has been approved you will be invited to sign the credit agreement online. Read the agreement carefully before clicking where indicated on the agreement and also on the direct debit mandate to e-sign the documents. At this point you have formally entered into the contract. You will then be redirected back to our website in order to pay your deposit. We will then be notified and we can deliver your new piano.
5. When do my payments start?
Repayments start one month after your piano has been delivered.
6. Are there any arrangement fees or hidden charges for purchasing my piano on credit?
No, there are no arrangement fees or any hidden extras.
7. Can I have my order delivered to a different address?
Unfortunately not, fraud prevention measures are such that the instrument can only be delivered to the home address of the applicant.
8. Why has my application been declined?
We understand it can be very disappointing if your finance application has been declined. While Novuna is unable to tell you exactly why your application hasn't been successful, it can be for a number of individual reasons or a combination thereof, including:
- Your credit score
- You have adverse credit history such as bankruptcies or CCJs.
- You are considered to be overcommitted
- Your existing account history with other lenders
If you wish to obtain a copy of the information provided by the credit reference agencies, send a written request to the relevant credit referencing agency and they will provide this information free of charge.
- Experian Limited, Customer Support Centre, PO Box 9000, Nottingham, NG80 7WF
- TransUnion International UK Limited, Consumer Services, PO Box 491, Leeds, LS3 1WZ
9. Can I pay off my finance early?
Yes you can! Novuna allows customers to settle the finance in full or in part, by calling their customer services helpline on 0344 375 5500 or by visiting https://www.novunapersonalfinance.co.uk/contact-us/.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. Frederick Hyde Ltd trading as Chamberlain Pianos is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk
IMPORTANT: Novuna Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.